Legalweek New York
IPRO has been proud to sponsor Legalweek New York City, an event for legal professionals to network, develop professionally, as well as learn about new services, products, and strategies.
Legalweek 2023 featured demos of our LIVE EDA product to see in-place search live in person, renowned IPRO swag, and talks from IPRO Experts.
Insights before Collection
At Legalweek 2023, we talked about how IPRO has revolutionized the eDiscovery process by providing earlier, actionable insights before collection occurs, empowering legal teams to focus on what matters. You need to book a demo with us to learn more if:
- You’re experiencing pain in your current litigation workflow and are ready for a change
- Your current solution is prohibitively expensive
- You want to see how IPRO’s in-place search solution could fit into your current workflow to provide you insights before collection
CLE Speaking Sessions
While at Legalweek 2023, IPRO employees engaged with panelists to discuss data and the impact of chat.
What’s in your Data? You can’t Govern what you don’t see.
- Julie Heller – VP, Legal Knowledge Management & Information Governance at AIG
- Lauren Ingegneri – Vice President of Legal at Corza Medical
- Matthew R. Baker – Partner at Baker Botts
- Andrea Miskolczi – Director of Innovation at Denton’s
The new remote work along with newer technologies and data growth has taken everyone by surprise and worst of all, most organizations can’t keep up and continue to struggle to have ‘their house’ in order when it comes to their Information Governance.
Without an IG framework in place and the tools to support it, organizations pay a high price both in terms of cost and risks. Furthermore, statistics show that Information Governance improves decision-making by as much as 81%.
Time to value is key, but where do you start? Sarai, along with her panelists, unpacked this difficult topic, and shared learnings and best practices.
What to do with chat: eDiscovery and Governance
IPRO Director, Corporate Solutions
- Seth Presser – Vice President of Legal at Citizen Watch America
- Alex Goth – Litigation Support Manager at Squire Patton Boggs LLP
- Warren Kruse II, MSc. – Vice President of Data Forensics at United Lex
- Ryan O’Leary – Research Director at IDC
In our post-pandemic reality, online chat or instant messaging through platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Slack have become the preferred way for remote employees to communicate. Chat is here to stay as an easy and instant way for employees to connect.
That said, chat data has its own specific challenges that need to be accounted for. Legal teams need to manage chat discussions, as well as better understand how chat discussions impact eDiscovery and their organizations’ Information Governance. Jeffrey, along with his panelists, unpacked this expanding topic, learnings and methods for success.
Why we partner with Legalweek
Legalweek is one week where thousands of legal professionals gather to network with their peers, dive deeper into their professional development, explore topics and strategies tailored specifically to their role, and gain the tools to get legal business done. Join IPRO to discover Smarter eDiscovery.