[ ANALYZING ONLY AFTER COLLECTING DRIVES DISCOVERY COSTS & RISKS ]
With traditional eDiscovery, all possible relevant data is collected, THEN analyzed. In this costly and time-consuming approach, up to 90% of the collected data is discarded as non-responsive or irrelevant. Time to stop overreaching and collecting fringe data “just-in-case” we need it. Take back control of your eDiscovery costs and production schedules by only collecting what truly matters to your case with assess ][ HOLD.
IN-PLACE IDENTIFICATION OF UNSTRUCTURED DATA
Maintain an up-to-date index of all the data sources that are relevant to your organization. Develop your winning case strategy by assessing all relevant information sources you have access to using advanced filtering and search options. Then determine what key case facts are required. Collect the strict minimum required for review in a matter of minutes, versus hours and days.
- Unified view of all on-premises and cloud data
- Quick search and advanced search options
- Email, attachment, document, and faceted search
- Repeat searches using templates
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) for tokenization, stemming, phrase match, and exact match
- Preview any file type
- Apply custom tags to results
LOWER EDISCOVERY COSTS BY CHOOSING AGILITY OVER LABOR
Sometimes your eDiscovery path is clear, but often much of the data is unknown. Traditional linear collections, requiring you to repeat the entire process each time you add data, is laborious. And it introduces confusing content gaps. IPRO’s iterative approach lets you choose the best possible path for your case using assess ][ HOLD.
- Complement or replace linear collection with a more agile approach
- Instantly adjust the scope of relevant data as your sharpen your strategy
- Add or remove related concepts, meta-data, meetings or date ranges, and more
- Iterate though source data without ever having to copy or move content
- Eliminate problems linked to over-collection
INTUITIVE CULLING CAPABILITIES FOR ALL PROFESSIONALS
At IPRO, we believe that data searches should be handled by those who know the most about the matter at hand. So, we designed our software to be as easy to understand, and as simple to use as Google search. In minutes, virtually any Legal, HR, or Infosec manager can become a proficient user, conducting data investigations with ease. Our browser-based search console lets them filter and lock datasets, then assign these for further review.
- Keep more of the investigation process in-house
- Fast learning curve – No coding skills needed
- Reduce IT involvement during eDiscovery
SECURELY COLLABORATE ON CASES WITH ANYONE
The advanced, multi-level, role-based access controls embedded into assess ][ HOLD guarantees the confidentiality of investigations and related case matter. By providing privileged and restricted viewing, you can precisely control who gets to see what data, and for how long, eliminating the risk of circulating copies of sensitive data. For each case, enable specific levels of data access by assigning Case Administrators, Case Managers, Case Members, and Case Reviewers according to your internal or external trust levels.
- Grant secure case access to external Counsel or Legal Service Providers
- Send minimal datasets for review
- Export to PDF, PST, CSV, 7Zip, Location, Load File
- Import load files to IPRO, Relativity, Exterro, Disco, and more
SAFEGUARD DIGITAL EVIDENCE IN A CENTRALIZED REPOSITORY
Relying on custodians to preserve ESI is not a sound approach to defensible preservation. Provide your legal team with the technology they need to directly implement tamper-proof, chain-of-custody legal holds, without needing to request help from IT staff. With assess ][ HOLD, attorneys can place discreet datasets under hold, or enforce a dynamic hold. to continuously run simulations and preview the data that would be impacted by your preservation criteria.
- Preserve ESI in both archives and live locations from a single console
- Run simulations and preview the data that would be impacted by your preservation criteria
- Add or remove custodians and locations as a case evolves
- Only collect the data difference with every criteria adjustment or when new ESI is captured
- No need to involve IT in the hold process
- Audit trails track every action taken on your data
[ INTEGRATED WITH YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM ]
Connect to these platforms to perform Early Data Assessment, Smart Collection, and Legal Hold.
OneDrive for Business
Box for Business
Legal Hold only
Legal Hold only
File Shares (SMB/CIFS)
& more on the roadmap!
[ FREEDOM OF DEPLOYMENT ]
Deploy on-premises, in our cloud or yours, or hybrid, while ensuring a seamless integration with your existing internal systems. Your data is secure, supported, and easily managed regardless of size, file type, or your deployment choice.
In your Cloud or Ours
[ WE ARE DEDICATED TO CLIENT SUCCESS ]
We’re investing massively into creating and maintaining the resources that can make our clients successful. Discover them.
Complement your eDiscovery and Trial teams with our experienced professionals. We’re ready when you are.
Great training is as important as bug-free code! Chat about your educational goals with our dedicated trainers.
Consult our product documentation, go to your client portal, open a support ticket, or join the community.