[ DATA IS BOOMING, MAKING DISCOVERY MORE COMPLEX ]
Unstructured data continues to grow at dramatic levels as a result of the work-from-anywhere trend, coupled with ever more active usage of collaboration and file sharing platforms. This creates real issues for legal teams as the underlying data complexity makes its very difficult to use traditional eDiscovery tools and methods with such a diverse, large and disparate dataset. Start thinking upstream with discovery ][ Enterprise. Understand data earlier, regain control of costs and reach better outcomes.
PROCESS DIRECTLY INTO REVIEW
Leverage the virtually limitless processing power of discovery ][ Enterprise, which has the ability to extract more metadata than any other tool, at the industry’s fastest performance benchmark. Start reviewing data within minutes by skipping ingestion starts and stops.
- Make it easy for remote team members to upload case data securely with a self-service portal
- Get started fast with the right case format using customizable project templates
- Reduce the review burden with automatic de-duplication and deNISTING
- Process hundreds of file types to allow an easy management of data exceptions
REDUCE THE REVIEW BURDEN WITH ADVANCED ANALYTICS
Leverage advanced analytics to build out complex searches with a few mouse clicks. Visually interact with dynamic charts and graphics, gaining deeper insight into key concepts, related data, and communication patterns. Efficiently cull irrelevant documents before sending data for in-depth review.
- Make sense of your case data to focus on areas of interest using concept clusters
- Leverage near-deduplication and similarity matching to save time on culling and review
- Only review the most inclusive communications with email threading
- Enrich your understanding of a case by intersecting data points in heat maps
- Use language detection capabilities to detect inconsistencies and plan for case resources
- Save time and money by reviewing less documents with Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
INTUITIVE EARLY DATA ASSESSMENT & DOCUMENT REVIEW
Modern document review tools lets your team focus on the work at hand, improving productivity and accuracy. Our user interface and workflows help decrease reviewer confusion and fatigue via dynamic batch management. Empower your teams to search documents and transcripts with the powerful filtering capabilities of discovery ][ Enterprise.
- Perform searches, collections, and holds iteratively in your live data with our Early Data Assessment module
- Get a 1-click access to review sets
- Quick review set up with case templates
- Customizable workflows, grid, coding form, and tag palette
- Redact privileged information
- Powerful reporting for improved project management
PRODUCE ACCURATELY EVERY TIME
Use controlled templates to produce with confidence. Meet the production specifications issued by court orders or the Department of Justice, FOIA legal guidelines, SEC, and other regulatory bodies.
- Include TIFF, PDF, or native document formats in your production
- Take control of Bates Numbering and endorsement mappings
- Flexible production for images, natives, and extracted text
- Validate the redactions in your productions to prevent exposure of privileged
- Redact privileged information
- User-friendly quality control
- Create load files for multiple review tools
[ FREEDOM OF DEPLOYMENT ]
Deploy on-premises, in our cloud or yours, or hybrid, while ensuring a seamless integration with your existing internal systems. Your data is secure, supported, and easily managed regardless of size, file type, or your deployment choice.
In your Cloud or Ours
[ WE ARE DEDICATED TO CLIENT SUCCESS ]
We’re investing massively into creating and maintaining the resources that can make our clients successful. Discover them.
Complement your eDiscovery and Trial teams with our experienced professionals. We’re ready when you are.
Great training is as important as bug-free code! Chat about your educational goals with our dedicated trainers.
Consult our product documentation, go to your client portal, open a support ticket, or join the community.