About the Webinar
In this live webinar, IPRO’s Chief Data Scientist Jan Scholtes will demonstrate to attendees how artificial intelligence can be used in the legal sphere, increasing accuracy, performance, and efficiency. Bobby Malhotra, Partner at Winston & Strawn LLP, will be on hand to offer his expertise from a legal perspective.
Areas of discussion:
- What is AI
- How AI can be applied and adopted ethically
- How to mitigate possible ethical objections to AI
Based on your state, this webinar may qualify for continuing learning education (CLE) credit. Additional information can be found in the webinar slides. View details below for eligibility information:
- This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 1 credit hour, of which 1 credit hour will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit.
- This course has been approved for CLE credit by the State Bar of Illinois (1 hour, Professional Responsibility Type Legal Ethics).
- This course has been approved for CLE credit by the State Bar of California, including 1 subfield credit in Legal Ethics Hours.
- This course has been approved for CLE credit by the State Bar of Washington (1 Ethics credit).
- New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy (Group “B”) applies (please retain written materials).