IPRO’s eDiscovery Solution
Know what’s in the data before it’s even collected
IPRO revolutionizes the eDiscovery process by providing earlier, actionable insights before collection occurs, empowering legal teams to focus on what matters.
Trusted by government, corporations and law firms
Smart eDiscovery Solution. Insights Before Collection.
Traditional eDiscovery processes can be inefficient and costly. More data is collected than necessary because it’s unclear what is truly relevant. This can lead to cumbersome and prolonged reviews, as well as escalated costs.
IPRO has revolutionized the eDiscovery process with a more informed approach: Our clients can search and review live data right where it resides, eliminating the need for collection before analysis.
eDiscovery Solution Use Cases
Having insights on your data prior to collection creates a domino effect of improvements throughout the eDiscovery process, including Early Case Assessment, Data Collection, Document Review, Data Processing, and Records Requests.
Early Case Assessment
Know what you have before a case starts by searching, analyzing, and reviewing live data in place.
- Start with what you know and expand as the story unfolds, then let our AI-enhanced analytics assist you as you learn more to surface what you don’t know.
- Feel confident in your strategy prior to beginning your review by surfacing the relevant information early on.
Uncover the facts before collection.
- Prepare for Meet & Confers by sampling based on the relevant information identified and strategically negotiate the volume scope before you collect.
- Avoid over-collection by only collecting the data that is relevant to your case and get to the insights earlier in the eDiscovery process.
- Collect data stored on the cloud or on premises to automate your collection. Data is immediately indexed and continuously crawled, enabling access in seconds.
Lower review costs without sacrificing defensibility.
- With zero training needed, start your document review without needing to be a digital specialist.
- Accelerate your review with AI to help you find relevant documents up to 3x faster than other solutions.
- Be prepared to evolve your case by building automated workflows that allow you to scale your case when necessary.
Process large volumes of data, automate workflows, and manage resources.
- Feel confident using a scalable data processing solution that can process terabytes of data per day.
- Focus on what’s relevant – reduce and filter unnecessary data with automated workflows to uncover what’s important.
Records Requests (PRR, FOIA)
Find relevant documents requested by the public faster and safer.
- Review required documents on demand with search and pull only required information.
- AI-driven methods automatically apply annotations, identifying information ready for final redaction.
- Limit follow up inquiries with accuracy in collections the first time by exposing all data sources.
Live EDA: The Smart eDiscovery Solution
Live EDA is the only eDiscovery solution that allows teams to conduct Early Data Assessments on data sources in their original location, before any collection. This lets legal teams search, filter and query all data from one interface with greater efficiency, which helps reduce review time and costs by 80% or more.
Try Live EDA today and get started on your eDiscovery project quickly and easily. Our software is easy-to-use and will help you gain insights earlier in the process so you can make better decisions about which data to collect.
How can your organization benefit from smarter eDiscovery?
What our clients say
We needed a complete program in-house to do our work and support our clients. The whole IPRO suite meets those needs.
Information equals power
See what IPRO can do for you
Our experts are standing by to help you overcome your eDiscovery challenges.