IPRO’s Information Governance Solution
Unlock efficiency and compliance with IPRO’s Information Governance solution
IPRO’s IG solution provides organizations with a comprehensive platform to manage their large volumes of data and comply with all relevant regulations.
Trusted by government, corporations and law firms
How IPRO Helps Organizations Manage
Organizations generate vast amounts of data, often from multiple sources. With many of them moving their operations to the cloud, they need a reliable way to keep track of, secure, and manage their sensitive data. There are also regulatory requirements that businesses must adhere to in order to remain compliant.
Our Information Governance solution helps organizations effectively handle large volumes of data, identify, classify, and analyze the data, as well as clean up ROT (redundant, obsolete and trivial) data. We reduce data access risk while also securing sensitive information – preventing data breaches and ensuring businesses remain compliant with regulations.
Information Governance Solution Use Cases
Having an IG strategy in place can improve how organizations control their informational assets and helps in a number of cases, including Retention and Archiving, Data Access Governance, and Privacy, Compliance and Risk.
Retention and Archiving
Identify and manage ROT data, reduce storage costs and improve security.
- Use data retention solutions, remain compliant with industry and local regulations.
- Efficiently manage ever-growing data while reducing complexity and cost.
- Be confident that data will be preserved in a way that can be defended and reviewed when required.
Data Access Governance
Secure sensitive information, identify who has access to what, and prevent data breaches.
- Identify and classify the data to remain compliant with regulations.
- Reduce the impact of breach by tightening permissions to least privilege access.
- Understand the data that was exposed. Act quickly to remove any unauthorized access to minimize breach scope with data governance.
Privacy, Compliance and Risk
Detect private or sensitive information, ensure that it stays in secure locations, and reduce risk.
- Adjust your IG policies to avoid damage reputation and fines in case of a data breach.
- Use a single solution to view and analyze all data wherever it resides.
- Be confident in responding to Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) from employees, customers, third parties, and prospects.
Overcome Information Governance challenges by leveraging eDiscovery technology.
ZyLAB ONE is the complete end-to-end eDiscovery solution that helps you uncover and review critical information buried within your organization’s documents and files. Legal teams use ZyLAB ONE to resolve complex internal investigations, tackle regulatory requests, meet data privacy obligations, and perform smart eDiscovery for litigation readiness.
Upgrade your eDiscovery today with ZyLAB ONE!
Discover how IPRO is transforming industries
Industry stats, quotes and facts
At least half of publicly traded companies surveyed mention privacy-related risks in financial notices, disclosures, shareholder communications or annual reports.
The need to consistently address issues of data protection, records management and data quality has resulted in a NHS information governance initiative.
Information equals power
See what IPRO can do for you
Our experts are standing by to help you overcome your Information Governance challenges.